Meet Donald Kaul. He is a reporter for the Des Moines Register, a Pulitzer Prize nominee, and the man who called for the death of gun owners.
Yes America …
THIS is what the anti-gunners really think of you!
THIS is what they think of your rights!
THIS is how they truly would like to handle those who disagree with them!
On Saturday, Kaul came out of retirement to write an article in which he proposed the following:
1) Repeal the 2nd Amendment.
2) Make gun ownership (even for those pesky hunters the politicians are always catering to) a heavily regulated privilege.
3) Declare the NRA a terrorist organization.
4) Make NRA membership a crime (thereby violating the 1st Amendment as well).
5) Make ownership of ‘scary’ rifles a felony and kill all of those who don’t hand them in.
6) Drag Mitch McConnell and John Boehner behind a truck in a parking lot until they agree to pass the above legislation.
It sounds to me like Kaul is the one with terroristic tendencies but that is nothing new to those who would disarm their neighbors.
Read more at the Des Moines Register.